About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Spookie and this is my blog! Some of you may know me from my Twitch Channel (Twitch.tv/spookiethegamer), where I play different games that I take an interest in. Or you may also know my Instagram account (Spookiethegamer) where I post small thoughts on games or movies that I might have on my mind; Most notably my weekly, "Movie Monday with Fred!", posts where Fred (the skull you see in all my profile pics) suggests a movie for you guys to go check out if you haven't yet! And we'll be doing the same thing here! As the blog name suggests, we'll be posting everything from Movie/Game Reviews, MMwF and anything we want to ramble about! Thanks for stopping by And I hope you enjoy your stay!

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Just A Little Something Before The Holiday Season!

 

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a great weekend and are getting excited for, not only Thanksgiving, but the rest of the holiday season! Christmas is right around the corner as crazy as that is to think about! It never feels like you have enough time to gear up and get the gifts you want to get for friends and loved ones before it gets here!

Anyways, I'm just making this quick post to, not only get this blog going, but to put a little something out there as I continue to figure this whole thing out. As some of you who follow me on Twitch or Instagram know, I'm not exactly the most tech savvy when it comes to all of this. So, it's a lot of studying and trial by fire for me when it comes to learning all the things that kids these day just inherently know when the emerge from the womb! lol

Now, unfortunately, I don't have a MMwF ready for tomorrow. I need to get back int the groove of things and Fred and I need to find some more movies to recommend. But we're hoping to have that back up and running soon! Maybe something to do with a certain creature that lurks around the holiday season; the dark half to Santa Clause! 

And I'm going to be trying to post as often here as possible, but it might get a little chaotic as I'm still trying to edit my book (Yup, I wrote a story and I plan on publishing it through Amazon KDP for the time being!), trying to get back into streaming a little more frequently on Twitch and working on things going on in my personal life! So, needles to say I have a full plate!

But on that note; I have things to do. Again, I hope everyone has a great weekend and holiday season. And hopefully I'll catch you guys around here some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment